17.8.06

A year of being Legal

One year ago to the day, I posted this.

Yep, that's right. My blog is, today, one year old. One year of my peculiar brand of wierdness going out into the world. One year of jokes, links, rants, pictures of rodents, new bits, old bits, funny stuff, and not-so-funny stuff.

I appear to have attracted a few regular readers. Certainly, a few of the same locations keep on popping up on the mapstats page.

That's right, Big Brother is alive, and his name is Doom.

I know that at least one would be one or other of my mates in England, who apparently miss me so much they need to check up on my blog for all the news.

Well, regular readers or not, I'd like to thank you for tuning in and wasting your time here. We know you have a choice when you waste time, so thank you for choosing us.

A big thanks to Shadow Blog, Englishman Turning American, Bligby, Diamond Geezer, and 3vil g3nius, all of whom either have me in their blogrolls or have linked to me for one reason or another.

Here's to many more years to come.

No comments: