24.2.06

I wonder if Florence is a virgin?

Well, I just recieved what may be the strangest news in the history of the world. They've made The Magic Roundabout into a movie.

I understand that, in the UK, it retains its title, but over here in the US, having never been exposed to the LSD trip-by-proxy that is the adventures (if that's the right word for it) of Dougal the mop-dog, Florence the human, Brian the fast snail, Ermintrude the matronly cow, Dylan the spaced-out hippy rabbit, and Zebedee the speed-freak spring-legged boing-a-tron, have to put up with it being called "Doogal". They'll even, I understand, have different actors playing the parts (but Zebedee better get in his famous last line, or there'll be trouble from this fan...).

I really, really can't wait. I wonder how many, if any, of the drug references have been left in.

BTW, 20 points to anyone who can spot the source of this entry's title.

Time for bed, said Zebedee.

No comments: