2.6.06

I love Technorati

Down there, towards the bottom of the page, lies a link to a site called "Technorati", which is a bloglist I'm a member of. I like to keep it around so I can see who is linking to me. Call it me being nosy, if you will - it's through them I found out that the inestimable Diamond Geezer had linked here.

So, clicking the "Blogs that link here" link a few minutes ago led me to their error page. Apparently, too much traffic had overloaded their servers and produced slight downage.

But no mere error message suffices. The Technorati error message reads:

The Flying Spaghetti Monster has arrived and we have all been taken to planet Zeus 94 to kneel before Zod. All this is a little much for us to handle at the moment so come back later please. And leave a quarter in the collection tray on your way out.


Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

No comments: